Our Mulled Cider candle comes from the traditional Wassail - a Medieval English drinking ritual to ensure a good cider apple harvest the next year. Our candle is a warm and inviting blend of apple slices, cranberries, oranges, and lemons. It evokes warm, cozy feelings of the fall and winter.
- Size: Volume 11oz | 213g Net Weight | 3 x 3 x 3.5"
- Burn Time: 60+ Hours
- Wick: 100% Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
- Wax: Proprietary Soy Based Wax Blend | Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher | Made in the USA
- Premium Fragrance Oil
- Gluten-Free, Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty-Free
- Top: Orange, Lemon
- Middle: Cinnamon, Cranberry, Apple
- Base: Cedar, Amber
- Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Candle is Lit Each Time to Avoid Any Soot
- Burn Candle so Wax Pool Reaches the Jar Edge Each Time to Prevent Wax Tunneling
- Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time and Do Not Burn Candle with Less Than a 1/2" of Wax Remaining
- Keep Candle Away from Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets
- Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended